Hello! Welcome to the milkshake class. Get ready to learn different varieties of yummy milkshakes which you will be learning in this article on How to make a milkshake without ice cream also with another flavor complete post you can read here. Yummy and mouthwatering milkshakes can be beneficial for your kids and family.
A good and tasty milkshake can be healthier as well as it’s easy and fun to make as the ingredients can be totally of your choice. Isn’t that cool? Milkshakes are best way to beat the summer heat and simultaneously if you are a mother and is worried about your kid’s diet, a good and healthy milkshake is all you need to make.
You can make it more delicious by adding ice creams of your choice. Coming to prove as beneficial, in making any sort of milkshakes, milk is mandatory to use and milk has proteins that benefits a human body by in taking. Milk is rich in diet and if your kid doesn’t like the taste of milk and is bored of having it on regular basis, substitutes it into this.
How to make a vanilla milkshake
Remember this is a milkshake class. So, I am your teacher and you have to follow my instructions carefully. It is though simple and easy to make any, here is the best and fast way to make rich milkshake with creamy ice cream to have as a dessert or along with the food. You can create your own recipe and please do share with me.
– 3 scoops vanilla ice cream or any other ice cream of choice.
– 60 ml milk, a pinch of sugar and any flavored syrup of your choice (optional)
– Firstly, be excited to choose your own ingredients.to begin with choose a high quality of ice cream along with high quality milk. I prefer using whole milk to make a milkshake as it is creamy and thicker.
– Let the ice cream you choose get soften to a constituency that could be easily melted in milk and can churn well in the mixture or use a blender.
– Mix milk and three scoops of ice cream to this. You can either use mixer or blender or churn the ice cream by adding 60ml milk. Make sure you churn it well. You can add any other ingredients of your choice and once it is one, blend the milkshake for about a minute.
– Your milkshake is just ready and pours the milkshake out into a glass to serve and you can choose to garnish the glass with some strawberries and other fruits to look it attractive. Your milk shake is ready in just 10 minutes.
How to make a chocolate milkshake?
Chocolate lovers, here is a simple way to make yummy chocolate shake in just 10 minutes. Again you have enough choices to make your favorite chocolate milkshake can be clubbed with any chocolate of your choice along with the ice cream.
It is healthy and also yummy to drink. A full flavored chocolate taste is what rolls the mouth and make sure not much of chocolate flavor is used as it’s always good to enjoy the taste of other ingredients also. Follow me to make basic recipe of chocolate milkshake:
– 3/4 cup milk, ¼ cup chocolate flavored syrup or cocoa powder (own choice) and 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
(If you are a crazy chocolate lover, you can replace vanilla ice cream with chocolate ice cream)
– Mix milk and syrup in a blender or mixer. Add little bit of sugar if needed. Neatly blend the ingredients for about a minute. Check for thickness if you wish to.
– Now add ice cream and again mix in properly at low speed for about few seconds. Make the glass ready and pour the yummy chocolate milkshake in the glass and use items like Choco-sticks, gems or Choco-rice to garnish and look attractive. Serve immediately.
Hurray, your chocolate milkshake is ready in just 10 minutes!
How to make a milkshake without ice cream?
Making milkshakes without ice cream is also simple and you have lots of options to use instead of ice cream. You can use strawberries, cream and berries, bananas, avocado, custard, egg yolks and corn starch. Choice filled with variety of options is what makes it cool to learn making a milkshake without ice cream. Here is the basic recipe for making milkshake without ice cream. Just add any ingredients of your choice and the rest way is same for all choices.
12 ice cubes, 2 cups milk, 1/3 cup white sugar or as per taste, 2-3 drops of vanilla extract.
– Firstly, blend ice cubes, milk, sugar and vanilla extract all together properly in a blender or mixer. Blend it till it gets smooth.
– If required, add any ingredients like strawberries, etc., to give more taste to your drink. Blend it again for about a minute.
– Serve the milkshake in the glass and decorate it as per your wish. Serve immediately.
How to make a milkshake with ice cream?
You are just three steps away to learn how to make a milkshake with ice cream. If you have a dinner party at your place and is in confusion to decide what to serve for dessert? Milkshake with ice cream should be the choice as it is yummy and delicious!
There are people who love ice creams and it could be treat to them. Ice creams again can be of your choice, and the best part is not much time is needed. You don’t have to sweat in your kitchen preparing for the dessert and it takes only 10 minutes of your time. You can sit back and enjoy the dinner with your guest and just after enjoying a proper meal, start making the dessert (ice-cream milkshake).
Milk, chocolate ice cream, vanilla extract, optional ingredients, candy bar, milk powder or your own choice of syrup, fruits and sugar to taste.
– Firstly, decide how much thick you want your shake to be. The more the milk you add, the thinner the shake becomes. Decide the density and thickness and add milk accordingly.
– Next, add three scoops of ice cream of your choice. Add little amount of milk in the mixer or blender and churn the ingredients for about few seconds.
– Blend the milkshake depending upon the consistency you need and churn well till all the ingredients get mixed up well and then serve in a glass and garnish it.
It hardly takes only 10 minutes of your time to make an ice –cream milkshake and just three simple steps will make you the star of the evening in front of your guests.
How to make a thick milkshake?
Hey, friends! Are you a restaurant milkshake lover? Now, make the restaurant milkshake at your home. Yes, it is possible by following my simple recipe. Make a milkshake full of flavors and so thick and creamy.
I am already watering, jokes apart, the quality of milkshake made in any restaurant is creamy and thick and the same can be made by you at your home. Get ready to learn how to make restaurant quality milkshake or can say thick milkshake in short.
Any ice-cream of your choice, 2/3 cup whole milk as it is thick and creamy, optional ingredients.
Add 1 pint of ice cream that is best in quality and 2/3 cup of milk preferably whole milk. Blend the ingredients in a mixer or blender for few seconds. Now you can add other optional ingredients of your choice and be creative as you have varieties of options. Blend it again in the mixer or blender till all the ingredients are mixed well.
Add ice cubes if needed to make it cooler. Pour the milkshake into the glass and you can decorate it using cherry, berries or any other creative ideas and serve immediately. You can also add crushed ices in place of ice cubes after pouring the milkshake in the glass.
Get the thickness as similar to the restaurant and enjoy your thick milkshake at your home in just 10 minutes. Isn’t it easy to make? Do try this simple and easy recipe and get creative by adding more and more options. I like getting creative too. Let me share my favorite recipe I use to make to get the restaurant type thick milkshake.
Chocolate Mint Brownie Milkshake:
½ cup milk, 3 scoops of chocolate mint chips ice cream, whipped cream, 1 small brownie piece, sprinkles and extra brownie pieces for garnishing.
Take a mixture or blender and add milk along with 3 scoops of chocolate mint chips ice cream. Blend it properly till it gets smooth. Now add the brownie piece to the mixture and again blend it for few more seconds. Add little amount of whipped cream and blend it until smooth.
Depending upon the consistency and thickness, churn the milkshake. The yummy and thick milkshake is ready in just 10 minutes and is ready to serve and enjoy the delicious milkshake. Try innovative ideas using variety of options and bring the restaurant feel at your home. Toddles!
How to make the milkshake without a blender?
Do you want to make a milkshake but dos not have a blender at home? Don’t have to worry as you can make a milkshake without a blender. Not necessary that you should owe a blender to make an amazing milkshake.
You can make the milkshake in the lid also. This also takes only 10 minutes of time. Yummy milkshakes can be made at your fingertips. Like mentioned in above all recipe’s, here also you have variety of options to choose. You can choose all healthy ingredients to add in your milkshake.
Milk, ice cream, whipped cream, optional flavors, fruits and the candy bar.
– Take a large container that has a lid or a drink shaker. It’s ok to not have a blender to make a milkshake. Choose a container with lid so that when you shake, the milk doesn’t fall down. You can also use a drink shaker which is easily available in the market.
– Now, scoop the ice cream in the container. To make the milkshake fluffier, take a light ice cream as if you choose to take a thicker ice cream, your milkshake becomes thicker. Remember you are not using a blender to churn the ingredients to make it smooth. Cool the ice cream at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes or for better say, microwave the ice cream for about few seconds so that it gets easy to mix the melted ice cream with milk and other ingredients.
– Now, gently add milk in the container and start mixing the ingredients with a big spoon on one direction continuously for 1-2 minutes. If you are making in drink shaker, then shake the ingredients properly until smooth.
– Now add your optional ingredients. Make sure you chop the ingredients before adding as it gets easy to mix your milkshake without using a blender. Mix thoroughly with a spoon in one single direction. Make sure there are no lumps formed. Mix well till you get the desired consistency.
– Pour the milkshake into the glass and garnish before serving. Hurray, your milkshake is ready without using a blender. Serve it cool. Add crushed ice from above if needed (optional).
How to make vanilla milkshake?
The world’s favorite vanilla milkshake is smooth and creamy. It tastes good and is healthy milkshake. You can make this milkshake on daily basis and serve your kids and family. The blend of milkshake along with the essence of whipped cream is like the icing on the cake.
Irrespective of any age, vanilla milkshake is been liked by all and mostly by adults. It is not costly also as the ingredients are easily available in the market and at low prices.it hardly takes on 7 minutes to prepare a vanilla milkshake. Here also you have variety of choice to add optional ingredients and get creative. Here is the basic vanilla milkshake recipe:
1 cup vanilla ice cream, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, 3/4 cup milk, sugar to taste.
Take a blender or a mixture and add milk. Add other ingredients like the vanilla extract and sugar and churn it properly till smooth for about a minute. Add vanilla ice cream and again churn till smooth. Depending upon the consistency, blend the milkshake and make it smooth and creamy.
Add ice cubes or for better say crushed ice from above. Pour the milkshake into the glass and serve cool. Garnish if needed. If you want to make a thick vanilla milkshake, then use whipped cream.
I suggest not using sugar as already vanilla extract dominates the sweet flavor and allows you to enjoy the taste of the flavor and ice cream itself has sugar extract .still, a choice is yours.
How to make a smoothie?
I love smoothies. Smoothies keep me fresh and energetic especially in summers. Smoothies can be in various flavors and best part of smoothie is the blend of crushed ice added to make it feel cool. It hardly takes few minutes of time to make a delicious smoothie at home. Let me share my general formula recipe to make a delicious smoothie.
3-4 ice cubes, ½ cup fruits of your choice, 1-1/2 cup liquid, ½ cup herbs, sweetener to taste, 1tsp extract of your choice.
You can treat any ingredient not available at your home as optional and create your own recipe.
Take a blender or mixer and start to add fruits. Cut the fruits into pieces and then add the liquid. If you want to replace your smoothie with your meal, make sure you add healthier ingredients. Add some herbs if you wish too. Add a sweetener to give more taste to your smoothie. Add ice cubes and finally blend the smoothie properly. Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish the smoothie with your choice. Your smoothie is ready and serve chill.
How to make an Oreo milkshake?
It gets easy and simple to make Oreo milkshake at home following the easy recipe. The Oreo cookie and ice cream blend together gives the rich taste and is mostly liked by kids. Let me quickly share the recipe here:
8 Oreo cookies, 1 cup milk, 4tsp chocolate syrup, 2 cups vanilla ice cream.
Take a blender or a mixer and then add milk. Divide the Oreo cookies and then add in the milk. Blend it properly until smooth. Add chocolate syrup, 2 cups of vanilla ice-cream and again blend it depending upon the constituency you want.
Make it smooth and pour in the glass. Garnish with some crushed Oreo cookies on top along with some ice cubes if needed. Your Oreo milkshake is ready in just 5 minutes and get ready to enjoy your milkshake. Serve chill and immediately. To make it thicker, use a little cream.