how to get rid of moles on your face you might be searching, So today we are sharing all about how to get rid of skin moles. There are many people who have moles on their body, some of them have it on their face, and few of them have it on their hands, legs, neck and so on.
The other name of a mole is Melanocytic Naevi. They are generally either dark brown or black in colour. The colour and texture of the mole depend on from person to person. Moles are generally either smooth or rough; again it depends on from person to person. A few of them are flat while the other ones are raised. They are not harmful to the one on which it occurs. However, they can be removed by following a few remedies of how to get rid of skin moles.
How do moles occur?
Moles are the ones that grow in the cluster and are not distributed throughout the skin. They are very dark in its colour and mainly occur due to the hormonal changes. Other than the hormonal changes, there are many other changes that lead to the occurrence of moles.
– The first reason is the teenage, when a person enters his or her teen years; he or she undergoes a lot of hormonal changes which results in the occurrence of moles. A few of the reports also tell us that moles occur mostly in the teen years than any other age period.
– The second major reason is pregnancy. When a woman is pregnant, her body observes a lot of hormonal changes. But during pregnancy, the moles do not occur, the existing moles become darker.
– The third major reason is due to sunlight. If the person is exposed to more amount of sunlight, then the result of that can be the formation of moles on the body. That can also lead to skin cancer if proper care is not taken.
– Another reason is the genetic factor. If any of your family members already have moles on his/her body, then you also go throw the same.
Once you reach the age of 40, with time the mole become lighter and goes down in its formation.
Different kindsof moles?
Before know about How to get rid of moles, You should know all about this. There are different kinds of moles. All the moles are not the same.
– Dermal: This kind of moles are contained hair and are pale as well.
– Junctional: These are the ones that are flat against the skin. These are round in its shape and the colour that they possess is either dark brown or black.
– Compound: Even these moles contain hair and they possess the lighter shade of brown.
– Blue: As per its name, these are blue in colour.
– Halo: These moles have a rounded pale ring as its surrounding.
– Dysplastic: These are bigger in size when compared to the rest. They are also awkward in its look. These can possess any kind of colour.
Now that we have learnt about the various causes and types of moles, let us check through remedies.
How to get rid of moles in your Skin Face Neck, naturally, Best Moles Remedies
Following are a few remedies that will help you to remove the moles:
Apple Cider Vinegar:
This ingredient is a very popular home remedy for mole removal, it contains a very strong natural acid that burns the moles and leads to its death. This ingredient also helps from infections and its antibacterial properties protect the skin.
Before going through the treatment, make sure that you are not allergic to this ingredient. In case you do not know whether you are allergic to it not, you can just apply the undiluted cider vinegar on the skin, if it is normal, then you can go ahead with the treatment. For this treatment, firstly take a cotton ball and soak it in the cider vinegar.
Apply it on the affected area and hold it in that place with the help of the medical tapes. After an hour, remove the cotton ball. Repeat this treatment for the next 10-12 days and you will find the results soon. Make sure that you are very careful while doing this treatment.
You also have to make sure that you do not apply undiluted vinegar and use the organic product. In order to protect the skin around the mole, before applying the apple cider vinegar you can apply petroleum jelly or oil on the surrounding area.
Garlic to get rid of moles
Application of garlic is one of the most effective methods that we have in order to remove the mole from the body. It contains enzymes that help in breaking down the clusters that produce the pigment cells. If this treatment is used on the moles that are flat against the skin, the remedy can help in lightening the dark pigmentation immediately. As this method works faster people usually choose it.
Also Visit – How to lose arm fat fast with lose belly Fat
· Peel garlic clove and mash it until it becomes a paste.
· To protect the area around the mole you can apply oil or petroleum gel before applying the mashed garlic paste.
· Now place the garlic paste on the mole and leave it overnight.
· Repeat the procedure for five to six days to get rid of the mole forever.
You must be careful while applying garlic paste every day onto your skin as it can cause irritation and redness, so for this, you can disinfect the area before repeating the process daily by either rubbing with alcohol or any other disinfectant.
How to get rid of moles using Castor Oil and Baking Soda
Castor is a really useful ingredient when you apply it onto your skin. It is very effective in getting rid of skin problems such as moles, warts and skin tags. Castor oil has discutient properties; it means that it helps in eliminating and dissolving unusual growth.
This treatment reduces the chances of any marks being left behind and due to this, it takes a longer time for the mole to fall off, compared to other remedies. The combination of Castor oil along with Baking soda has proven to be a highly effective remedy for moles.
Visit – Natural breast enhancement pills cream to increase breast size Fast
· Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add to it about 3 to 4 drops of castor oil. Mix it till it becomes gluey and sticky.
· Apply the paste on to the mole before going to bed.
· Cover the area with the help of gauge or adhesive bandages and medical tapes.
· After you wake up, take the bandage off and wash the area.
Flaxseed oil, Ground Flaxseeds and Honey:
Flaxseed oil is specially used to remove raised moles. The oil softens the moles and slowly loosens the mole from its edges, allowing it to come off. Honey contains antibacterial and other healing properties that prevent any secondary infections and removes the scars when used for removing moles.
- · Wash the mole area with lukewarm water and dry it.
- · In a teaspoon of ground flaxseed powder, add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and a teaspoon of honey to make it a smooth paste.
- · Apply the paste onto the mole and protect or cover the area with the gauge or medical tape if you want to.
- · Leave it on for an hour or so and after that, you can wash it off with lukewarm water.
To get rid of the mole within a few weeks, follow the treatment 3 times a day.
Tea Tree Oil: the oil works really well on raised moles that do not have a deep root. There is a lot of evidence that proves that this remedy is effective. It has antibacterial properties that protect the area from secondary infections.
Before trying this remedy it is better to check if you are allergic to tea tree oil, so to check whether you are allergic or not you can apply tea tree oil to an unaffected area of your skin and see if your skin reacts. If you only feel a minor sting for a few seconds and you can go ahead with this treatment but if you feel a burning sensation for a longer period, then you may be allergic to the oil and it is better to not go with this treatment.
- Dip a cotton swab in tea tree oil and gently apply it on to your mole.
- Cover the area with a bandage for an hour or so.
For best results repeat the process twice a day for a month. Applying the oil before going to bed is suggested for good results.
How to get rid of moles Iodine
if you do not like the smell of garlic or it is harsh on your skin, the other remedy is iodine. It is safe even for sensitive skin. It activates death of the natural cell and eliminates clusters. A 5% solution of tincture iodine is enough to remove moles and it available at any drug store.
- Wash the mole area with lukewarm water and dry it.
- Gently scratch the exterior of the mole with the help of emery board.
- To avoid pigmentation on the surrounding area, apply oil or petroleum jelly.
- Apply a drop of iodine directly on the mole.
- Cover the area with gauze or adhesive bandage and medical tapes.
You can get rid of the mole within a couple of weeks if you repeat the process daily.
How to get rid of moles Aloe Vera
If the acidic remedied have been causing irritation and painful, the best-preferred alternative is aloe vera as it completely painless. There is a lot of evidence that proves its usefulness. It is a topical antibacterial solution and a natural sunscreen. It can be easily found in households as they use it for various remedial purposes. If you find it difficult to find aloe vera leaves then you can buy a bottle of organic aloe from a local health store.
- Wash the mole or the affected area with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and chop off its rinds or the outer layer to take it apart.
- Take a cotton swab and scrape the leaf in order to remove the organic aloe vera gel and then apply it directly onto the mole.
- Cover the area with medical tapes and adhesive bandage in order to avoid infections and leave it on for about 3 hours.
Repeating the process for about 2 to 3 times a day can help you get rid of moles in about a month.
How to get rid of moles with Banana Peels
A lot of people may not know but banana peels act as reactant that is very effective and can help in getting rid of moles by drying them. It dries up the mole and the mole eventually falls off or dies.
- Take a banana peel, scrape or brush the inside of it and then place it directly on the mole.
- Cover the mole or the banana peel with the help of a bandage.
- Leave the bandage on the mole overnight.
Continue with the same process until the mole falls off or dies.
Pineapple: Pineapple contains a lot of reactants that can break down the exteriors of the mole. It also helps in lightening the pigmentation of moles and makes them less noticeable. For better results, the pineapple juice can be mixed with sea salt which strengthens the effect and breaks down the pigments.
- In a considerable amount of pineapple juice mix a generous amount of sea salt.
- You have to ensure that while using sea salt on skin, the sea salt is still a bit course.
- Apply the mixture on to the mole. You can choose to leave the mixture on the mole for a few hours until it dries or leaves it overnight.
Repeat the procedure several times a day for a few weeks or till the mole fades away or dies. For better results use fresh pineapple juice that is made on a daily basis as it will contain more of cirtic acid and will work better. In case pineapple is not available, you can also use other acidic juices like, grapefruits, sour apples and lemons.
People are not familiar about frankincense but a few who are know that it is a very effective home remedy and is very helpful in getting rid of moles. It works like an astringent and has antibacterial properties; and if used diligently, removes moles. It used as a remedy for several purposes in various cultures. Frankincense can be used in different ways to treat the mole:
· Frankincense bath: to create a frankincense bath you will require the following items:
– One cup of sea salt
– One cup of baking soda
– 6 drops of lavender essential oil
– 3 drops of frankincense oil
Once you collect all the above-mentioned ingredients, add all the ingredients to a hot bath and immerse yourself in the water every day for 15 minutes.
· Topical treatment: for topical treatment using frankincense, you need to take 8 teaspoons of olive oil and add one teaspoon of frankincense to it. Mix the solution and with the help of a cotton swab apply it on to your mole and let it get completely absorbed.
Final words on how to get rid of moles
Using the above-mentioned treatments will help you get rid of the mole in under a month. But if you feel you are allergic or if you skin is sensitive to frankincense, you should stop the treatment immediately as continuing with the treatment will affect your skin adversely and might cause additional damage. Finally thanks for read about getting rid of moles with home mad ways, To get more about how to get rid of a mole.